Terms of Service/Use & Conditions
These terms and conditions are in effect as of January, 1st 2016
By using our website you agree to certain Privacy as well as the Terms of Service as listed on this website and it’s pages and as described below. The content within this website and it;s pages or any other forms of advertisements either online or offline is not bound by any oral or written contract or other implication which may be made by the operating location independent owner / manager(s) which includes but not limited too; construction agreements, oral implicit promises, any other agreements as might be made between the website user and individual location owner / operator. The contents and information on this website are for educational & advertising purposes only and serve as a general guide/outline of what to expect. Your Pool Builder.com is an online brand name and lead service that helps home owners find qualified swimming pool contractors in their local areas. Thank you for stopping by and please read the following terms of service:
The following are terms of a legal agreement / arrangement between you the website visitor, viewer, user and Your Pool Builder.com. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website (“Site”) including but not limited too; downloads, contact forms, engagement to conduct business, etc, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms, conditions, privacy terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations.
- Your Pool Builder.com makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for any particular purpose or legally accessible from any particular location and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. The use and browsing of this Site, or any links contained therein, is strictly at the User’s risk. Your Pool Builder.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site.
- The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Your Pool Builder.com or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Your Pool Builder.com or the copyright owner; provided, however, that permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided the materials are not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. This permission terminates automatically upon the breach of any of these terms or conditions at which time any downloaded and/or materials printed from the Site must be immediately destroyed.
- The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of YPB and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. The name “YPB” or “Your Pool Builder.com”, Also Referred too As: “YPB” or the YPB / Your Pool Builder.com logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission. Your Pool Builder.com prohibits use of the YPB logo as a “hot” link to any Your Pool Builder.com site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Your Pool Builder.com in writing.
- THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, Your Pool Builder.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MATERIALS, EQUIPMENT, CONSTRUCTION, PRODUCTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. YPB DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO OR IN REFERENCE TO THIS SITE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Your Pool Builder.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF Your Pool Builder.com OR A Your Pool Builder.com AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Your Pool Builder.com ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
- Any transmission to this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Your Pool Builder.com or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to; advertising, marketing content, syndication, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Posting or transmitting to or from this Site any such type of unlawful, threatening, libelous, slander, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law is strictly prohibited and if found may be subject to legal action taken by Your Pool Builder.com and or affiliated brands.
- The content and references to swimming pool construction timeline on any page of this website is/are used as a general guideline to help explain the swimming pool construction process in more detail, results are not implicit or typical and limitations or exclusions may/can apply. All construction timelines, milestones, and expectations are subject to challenges for each project thus the construction timeline is based on the shortest possible critical path to completion without any type of interruption what so ever under perfect work site conditions not to include time spent on any required city inspections changes or other unforeseen delays, non-payments, fund trapping, or other complications. This website or it’s pages is not representative of the actual swimming pool construction agreement.
- Pricing information as described on this website are subject to limitations and exclusions. Swimming pool construction prices as stated on this website represent the lowest possible price for installing a new gunite swimming pool under perfect conditions without challenge and are not final and may change at any time and do not represent the actual cost of a construction agreement as commenced with any of the individual owner / operator of a location / area.
- Texas locations are independently owned, managed, and operated by individual owner/ operators who have exclusive rights of using the brand name to conduct swimming pool construction within their local area. By signing an agreement, construction contract with owner / operator of a location you thereby enter into agreement which pertains exclusively to the respective owner / operator, active dba or corporate filing of such location / area and that Your Pool Builder.com is held harmless of any such consequences which may arise due to said contractual engagement.
- Photos used on this website are exclusive copyright property of Your Pool Builder.com. By contracting with a individual owner / operator of any location / area as listed on this website you consent to allow photos of your completed project to be collected and used in any manner Your Pool Builder.com may determine, including but not limited too; social media posts, website gallery, advertisements & marketing, printed ads and other printed materials.
- Pool Materials –
- Pool Equipment –
- Website Content –
- Warranties –
What if I have a complaint?
We strive to be the best and are eager to help our customers resolve any problems that may arise. If for any reason you’ve had unsatisfactory service, have concerns about your warranty, or need to issue any complaints – please let us know. No issue is too big or too small.
Some offices are independently owned and operated, and they have been in business for varying numbers of years. Each office is an independently owned and operated entity with rights to use of the YPB brand name.